Monday, February 13, 2012

Introduction!!

Name: MOHAMAD ADIB FITRI BIN MOHAMAD AZLAN
I/D: DMBWEF10070010
Blog Name: Gunpla Shoppe
Blog Type: e-store (Dummy)
The Range of the sales: Only in Malaysia
Shipping: Pos Laju


Hi, I am Adib. Actually this is not a real gunpla online store, it's just a dummy for my college assignment subject E-Commerce ( ISD 2043 ) teach by Mdm Nor Izzati Nor Aziz. This assignment required us to make a dummy e-shop through blog. Gunpla is actually a model of Gundam, a mecha from anime series which is a Japanese animation. For example,the below figure. (cre: en.gigazine.net )




There are many class of gunpla, it is FG, HG, MG, PG, RG, NG, AG, and EG. I decided only to sells the MG grade. The characteristics of the MG are, the scale is 1/100 and the articulations of the model is almost as the same as in the anime. I have also decided to sells the accessories needed for the gunpla.

No comments:

Post a Comment